Pages

Sunday 11 March 2018

PICTURE THIS #441 ~ WHITE

Wow, what a surprise, Mitch! Thanks for the selection! I really feel honoured...
Although white is not my favourite colour, I'm pleased to share three photos for the theme Benni chose for this week's challenge.

Brides traditionally wear white dresses on their wedding day. I saw this one at a park in Oporto. From the language I heard, I understood she was from an East European Country...
WHITE

White benches in a condominium in Oporto
WHITE
A terrace in a Moorish quarter (Lisbon) WHITE

4 comments:

  1. Hi Belita!! Wonderful shots for this week's theme. The bride and groom seem to have a lot of uninvited guests in the background!! Cool whiter benches in the second shot. A good place to sit and watch the world go by. I really like the terrace in the third shot. I love Moorish design, I could quite happily sit there having a cold beer and a snack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belita love your choices to me white is not really a color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bride

    Cool chairs

    Wonderful parasolls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Belita, lovely pictures for the theme. I like the wedding dress and how the white of the dress is picked up by the white of the seagulls. Wonderful white benches! Oporto seems to be a city embracing old styles and modern ones. And the white umbrellas are quite serene; a nice place to have a dessert and some coffee.

    ReplyDelete