Pages

Saturday 3 March 2018

Picture This #440 ~ Poker

Many thanks to Anders for hosting this week. A most unusual and challenging theme!! I have never played poker, don't know the rules, so the only thing I had to go by was the list of 'hands' that Anders gave us on his post. I really couldn't find anything that relates to the game directly, so I'm using the literal name of one of the hands 'FOUR OF A KIND'. I present.....four kinds of goose!!

1) Ruddy-Headed Goose.
Ruddy-Headed Goose 2

2) Nene (or Hawaiian) Goose.
Nene Goose 2

3) Cape Barrens Goose.
Cape Barrens Goose

4) Swan Goose.
Swan Goose 1



5 comments:

  1. LOL an interesting and very creative take on the Theme four beautiful nature portraits, nice one Mitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific take on the theme. Beautiful shots of the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow all great shots and cool take on theme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots of the geese. I love how you are able to get such detail in the feathers! The first one is especially magnificent, but they are all marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful play with birds... Love them all!

    ReplyDelete