Pages

Saturday 13 January 2018

Picture This #433 ~ By Water

Happy weekend to all, I hope it is reasonable weather where you are. Magnificent banner shot by Anders, great perspective of an intriguing work of art.

Being down here in Florida, I have been taking pictures of the beach and birds. But water can be found in many other places: rivers, lakes, even a parking lot. So my theme is anything that is found By Water. Here are my examples, I hope you will have fun.

Caspersen Beach

Caspersen Beach down here in Florida, with the fishing pier in the background.

Reflections

Reflections in the water in the library parking lot.

Honey in FL

A few years ago we brought Honey down to Florida with us. This is her first exploration of the pool area. As you might be able to see, she is a bit nervous. But she learned to relax and, well, she liked to relax in the house more.



5 comments:

  1. Hi benni great theme and love your shots love this my fav element

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grand view of the lacefrothed sea caressing the fawn beach.

    Very cool liquid silver pools in the asfalt

    "'Cause Im the cat that walks by myself and all routes are equally pleasing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Benni !! Many thanks for hosting this week. A great theme, with plenty of possibilities!!. Lovely Florida beach, certainly looks warmer than here!! Beautiful reflection shot....sometimes simple is best!! Great capture of Honey exploring the pool......not really surprised she preferred the house though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Benni, thanks for a great theme and lovely images for the theme ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Benni! From your shots, I presume you have been enjoying your days in Florida. I had expected to see one of your beloved lizards but your cat, instead. Much better, allow me to add. Well, personally I love the second photo, though the top one with the waves carrying the beauty and energy of the sea onto the shore is a beautiful shot, as well.

    ReplyDelete