Pages

Saturday 6 January 2018

Picture This #432 ~ Best Of 2017

This is a great theme, and a wonderful chance to look back at some of the year's favorites. Grand banner by Belita! Here are 4 of my favorites, some may have been posted before, but I like them for the memories they bring.

Orchids
Venice Area Orchid Society show. A yearly tradition for me.

Owl
One of the highlights of my summer was seeing this owl. I was stunned. Unfortunately he/she flew to the branch in front of the sun so getting a good capture was tricky. But I was so caught up in the enjoyment of the moment.

Fence in evening light
A last walk along my trail in November.

Tree in window
Our Christmas tree reflected in the window.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Benni love your choices that orchil ohlala and the owl cool the trail walk very nice and your reflection of lights wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful orchids

    Wonderful capture of the owl

    Beautiful fall shot

    Wonderful shimmering christmas lights in the window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Benni !! Hope you're enjoying Florida! Great shots for the theme. Wonderful orchids......the shape of them remind me of daffodils. Fantastic capture of the owl....what a wonderful chance encounter. They are the type you hope to have when you have your camera in your hand!! Great autumn light in the third shot. Love the 'bokeh' reflections of your Christmas tree lights.

    ReplyDelete