Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

PICTURE THIS #428 ~ MANY FACES OF WINTER

First of all, my apologies for the delay in posting but I couldn't do it earlier.
Benni, you deserve my congratulations for such a beautiful and delicious photo...
Heidi, good choice of theme, a true challenge as our winter here, in Lisbon, is mild, somehow!

Anyway, after perusing my folders I found three photos that I think they are appropriate to the theme.

The woman is lost in her thoughts, but wearing warm accessories for low temperatures.
MANY FACES OF WINTER


Winter slippers made in Portugal
MANY FACES OF WINTER

Snowy gingerbread houses are commonly seen at pastries
IMANY FACES OF WINTER

4 comments:

  1. Hi belita it is never to late my friend
    love your shots the womn wrapped in warmth wonderful
    the slippers love the shot
    and the gingerbread house wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shot of the woman

    Delightful shot of the row of slippers

    Beautiful gingerbread house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Belita!! Three wonderful photos for Heidi's theme. The photo of the woman is such a great candid shot. She looks rather sad, though. Those slippers certainly look warm and comfortable. A grand festive design to the gingerbread house!! I wonder if it tasted as good as it looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good shot of the woman nicely wrapped up, I think she must have had a cold nose. So many slippers and a very nice gingerbread house.

    ReplyDelete