Pages

Saturday 18 November 2017

Picture This #426 ~ Favourite Songs

Thanks for hosting Anders, and thank you for the honour of the banner photo this week.

Choosing songs and finding a photo is difficult, so I am afraid I did it the other way round. I am a music lover and like all sorts of styles. 



My first one is "Lean on me". I have two walking sticks, the nice one for outside and the other more for at home, but both a very good support.

Walking Sticks

And what about some "Autumn Leaves", "Les feuilles mortes"
Autumn Tree 17.11.2017

l Shot the Sheriff.
Road to Langendorf 15.11 (4)

Sleigh Ride.
Sleigh with flowers



8 comments:

  1. Utterly wonderful take on the first one. Beautiful shimmering autumn colours. Cool take on the third one and delightful one on the fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, Pat, and congrats on the banner shot. I like your canes very much, especially the painted on. Gorgeous autumn colors on the tree. Next we have one of my favorite songs: "I Shot the Sheriff (But I Did Not Shoot the Deputy)", terrific song and terrific picture. And a lovely sleigh with very nice phaeleonopsis orchids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are all so cool! Lean on Me is one of my all time favorites. Wonderful photos. I think the first is a very clever depiction. Interesting theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat !! Good selection of shots to go with your songs. A clever matching of image and song on the first photo. It's a song I've always liked. Love those golden autumn colours in the second shot, although the song is not familiar to me. Doesn't look like a lot of shooting had gone on in the third shot, thankfully, but the song it illustrates is yet another old favourite. Nice seasonal selection to finish with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn Leaves (jazz version by Chet Baker and Paul Desmond). It's all jazz at our house.

      Delete
    2. Forgot the link https://youtu.be/Gsz3mrnIBd0

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat
    oh how wonderful all these are the first is so cool and the Sheriff omg great and the leaves great all just great

    ReplyDelete