Pages

Saturday 18 November 2017

Picture This #426 ~ Favourite Songs

Many thanks to Anders for hosting this week, and an unusual theme he has come up with. I hope everyone has fun with it, I did!! These are not necessarily my all-time favourite songs (that list would be quite long!!), but they would all probably make my Top 50!!

1) Songbird - Eva Cassidy.
Something To Say

2) Smoke On The Water - Deep Purple.
Fire On A Sailing Day

3) River Deep, Mountain High - Ike & Tina Turner.
Virgin River 2

4) The Road To Hell - Chris Rea.
Desert Road Heat-Haze



5 comments:

  1. A terrific quartet of shots for great songs.

    Pretty little robin.
    Very cool take on the song.
    Beautiful and majestic mountain vista.
    Hope not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow Mitch love em all great songs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful action shot of the singing bird - a robin? A good angle on the smoke on the water, very clever. That is a very good caption to the river and the mountain scene and Road to Hell is one of my favourite songs, but now it has been illustrated. You must tell us what was at the end of the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mitch, great shots. Like you I have many favorite songs and finding shots to go with them was a pleasant challenge. Love the little songbird, what a clear image. Also love "Smoke on the Water" and "Road to Hell" (On a Horse with No Name?) (just kidding), but the truly wow shot for me is the river and mountain. It reminds me of a place in New Mexico we visited, the image is a wonderful capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! Smoke on the Water is my favorite, here! I love the sweet songbird. It's perfectly lovely. ( But I don't know the song)

    I think I know the Ike and Tina song. Wonderful photo, and that last one, I've never heard. But I hope you weren't on THAT road.

    ReplyDelete