Pages

Saturday 19 August 2017

Picture This #415 ~ Bridges

Good day from the USA; the world seems in turmoil this week, both here and in Barcelona. Fortunately, photography is a wonderful way to take a break. Lovely banner shot of the castle by Pat. Great theme by Mitch.

I don't have many pictures of bridges so you may have seen these before.

Bridge
My favorite bridge, I walk over it everyday.

Bridge in woods
A small wooden bridge in the woods.

Pancake Bay Provincial Park, ON
Bridge leading to Lake Superior.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Benni love your wonderful little bridges
    and lets hope all stays well today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benni !! Lovely shots for the theme. Your first shot is really nice, love all the greenery. It reminds me of a place in Dorset, England, near where Baz lives. I love that second shot....I want to go across the bridge and go exploring the woodland. Can almost hear the lapping of the water in the third shot. A very peaceful looking place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never see bridge photos enough. They are there for a purpose, especially for taking great photos. Wooden bridges are always good subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Benni! I like your bridges. Honestly, I am not very fond of modern bridges, though I am aware of how they make life easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shot of the sturdy bridge

    Looks a bit worse for wear

    Cute sort of!

    ReplyDelete