Pages

Saturday 9 January 2016

Picture This #335 ~ Taking It Easy

Many thanks to Benni for hosting this week. A great theme, with lots of possible interpretations. I would usually go for people shots for a subject like this, but decided that this time I'd show some shots of animals relaxing instead!!

Here are mine:

1) Ocelot dozing in the warm sunshine.
Ocelot 3

2) This goat was sleeping so deeply it didn't even notice me standing over it taking photos!!
Sleeping Goat 1

3) This little Meerkat was tired after digging holes. You can see the sandy dirt it's been digging on it's nose!!
Meerkat 4

4) This deer was resting in the sun, but still keeping an eye on me.
Shaded Deer



6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mitch!! And your animals are so very cute. The coloring and details of the ocelot make that a great picture. That goat is really sleeping. Hope it's having good dreams. That meerkat is totally my favorite, how adorable. Wonderful capture in that pose and beautiful colors. Cute little deer, I love how I can see every hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good take on the ocelot, and thank goodness for zoom lens. I wouldn't have wanted to disturb his peaceful sleep. I did not realise that goats slept so sound - good shot of the moment. You just have to love those meer cats. We were once in the bernese overland on a meadow having a picnic lunch and suddenly one popped up opposite. No. 2 allso arrive and eventually there were about five of them all standing and watching. They are so sweet. Deers are beautiful whether sleeping or awake. Some great animal shots there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI MITCH AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    LOVE YOUR ANIMAL HOTS ALL VERY VERY NICE ESPECIALLY THE FIRST ONE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly wonderful shots of the chillin animals. I especially love the meerkat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mitch! From the above comments, I understand it's your special day. Happy Birthday to you!
    Awesome shots for the theme. They all look very peaceful and really enjoying the rest. We should sometimes follow their attitude, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful shots, Mitch! That meerkat is REALLY taking it easy!

    ReplyDelete