Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

Picture This #315 ~ Trains Or Train-Related


Truly majestic and wondrous seascape in your banner, Mitch

Welcome and greetings from Sweden. This is Anders and Im hosting this week. This weeks theme is Trains or Details of Trains. Hope you'll enjoy this and find wonderful ways to portry it.


These three shots are from the same occasion, a visit to a railway museum.

 photo DSC_0008_zpseqjipsfc.jpg 

 photo DSC_0007_zpsitqrfka5.jpg 

 photo DSC_0009_zpsqxkjepyu.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Hi Anders!! A little early posting, but doesn't matter!! Good theme, will be interesting to see how many people have shots for it. I know I have some in my archive, just got to find them!!! LOL. Love your three shots of the detail from various old steam-powered trains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anders! From the three shots I believe I would like to visit that museum... it must have plenty of interesting things on display...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anders, good theme and great colors in your pictures. I especially like the way you have captured the sheen of the metals of the trains. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three very interesting shots from the railway musuem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anders thanks for the wonderful theme and love your shots I love old trains

    ReplyDelete