Pages

Saturday 18 April 2015

PICTURE THIS #299 ~ MAGIC MOMENTS

Thanks, Pat, for having chosen such an interesting theme. However, I'm not sure whether my shots below suit or not the theme.

Last week, I took this shot from my office room. It was a magic moment as the clouds looked as if they were a snow covered mountain, higher and above the horizon line...
MAGIC MOMENTS
Who can answer this conundrum? Is she walking up or down the stairs? (At a metro station, Lisbon)
MAGIC MOMENTS
Someone was smoking nearby and the shot resulted magic, somehow... (Outside Lisbon)MAGIC MOMENTS
He was reading about a selection of Portuguese dishes designed to give the palate some magic moments...  MAGIC MOMENTS

5 comments:

  1. I really had to look twice at the first photo, the clouds really resembled a mountain. you have interesting stairs in your metro stations. Perhaps it was not smoke in the third photo, but the brain waves of the professora. The guy in the fourth photo looks like I did when I was in Portugal studying the menu-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belita. Those clouds do indeed look like magic mountains. Love the illusion of the woman on the stairs; I can't decide if she is going up or down. My favorite is the Casa Da Professora with the wispy, mystical smoke. And our gentleman on the bottom certainly is intent on his study. Nice light in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belita these are magical images especially the first one. It does look like a mountain. Beautiful colors in that photo. Nice whimsical shot of the stairs in the Lisbon metro station. The wisp of cigarette smoke enhances that photo. Nice light on the man looking over the cook book. We went to a restaurant in town that had Portuguese dishes on the menu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Belita!! Excellent shots for this week's theme!! Yes, the cloud above your glorious sunset does resemble a majestic mountain!! Great second shot, to me it looks more like she is going up the stairs, rather than down. The smoke in the third shot gives it a kind of 'ghostly' feel !! The man in the final shot surely is giving intense consideration to the menu selection!! Perhaps he was a tourist and was having trouble understanding?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning sunset

    Stairmistress

    Wonderful magical light

    "Sometimes I sits and thinks and reads and sometimes I jest sits.

    ReplyDelete