Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

Picture This #299 ~ Magic Moments

This is a great theme, Pat. It gives us all a chance to go back and relive our memories.

IMG_0220
Sometimes an ordinary day can contain magic. I spent a bit of a cool  day among the dunes, sheltered from the wind and dreaming.

DSC_0042
We had just arrived at our winter home and I was looking around, delighted to find a little friend.

Dolphin
This was a magical evening. The dolphins were out herding fish, as they do, and the pelicans were keeping watch on a channel marker.



10 comments:

  1. Hi Benni! You always show us very beautiful and uncommon shots...perhaps I should say that the photos you share on here are very personal and that's an aspect that I really appreciate... Love them all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice compliment. Thank you so much, Belita.

      Delete
  2. I think all your shots have something magical about them. I love the first shot in the sand dunes. The colours are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat. This was a really good theme.

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Benni for bringing us your idea of magical moments. I love the sand dune photo. I like the capture of the dolphin at play with the pelican atop the channel marker. The pelican is looking for a meal or just relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Benni !! Fabulous shots for Pat's theme. I almost feel like I'm the the first shot, I could just run across the sand and into the water. I love the little lizard in your second shot.....he's not easy to spot!! The third shot is another of my favourites of your shots. Perfectly timed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mitch! It's nice to have subjects like dunes that stay still. Dolphins, on the other hand - well, I got lucky.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful beach

    Delightful capture of the lizard

    Beautiful and serene

    ReplyDelete