Pages

Saturday 11 April 2015

PICTURE THIS #298 ~ PATHS, WALKS OR TRAILS

CONGRATULATIONS BENNI FOR THE AWESOME BANNER IMAGE!

My contributions for Mitch's good theme. All of them were taken in Portugal.

It was a hot day and the donkey was walking lazily, perhaps more lazily than me...
paths, walks or trails (4)
At a golf course in the south of Portugal
paths, walks or trails (2)
After playing golf our group went for a walk along a newly constructed pathway...
paths, walks or trails (3)
On the way back home from shopping...
paths, walks or trails (1)

4 comments:

  1. Love those photos.Where else could you see a donkey on the path, but in sunny Portugal, great shot. I don't do golf, but we have few courses near us and they have such wonderful green lawns. Lovely pathway, and I wish I had such an adventurous way home from shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belita!! Wonderful shots for this week's theme. I love the donkey taking himself for a walk. The path through the golf course is very neat. I really like the wooden walkway in the third shot. Very good shot of the woman returning home with her shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Belita. Wonderful picture of the donkey; interesting how I can almost see the heat. Lovely golf course scenes, and I especially like the very picturesque walk between the shops and stone wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeyor on his way home

    Wonderful meandering path

    That is impressive

    It looks like a serene path to get home by.

    ReplyDelete